Membership is open to all scientific and professional workers interested in Rheumatology in Scotland.
Currently, there are almost 200 members, mainly belonging to one of these professional groups:
- Rheumatologists in training.
- Allied health professionals, including nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and podiatrists.
- Regular mailings from the society regarding society meetings and other related topics.
- Subsidised registration for the society’s educational meetings, held twice a year.
- Voting rights at annual general meetings.
- Eligibility for election to SSR council.
- Applications for travel bursaries and research grants.
£30/year for Consultants.
£15/year for all other members.
Applications for Membership
Ms Stephanie Hough, Society Administrator
Department of Membership,
Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh,
9 Queen St,
Telephone: 0131 247 3687